Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Painful Learning Process

Sigh.

I've been on a hiatus for ages now. No crafting, no etsy, no nothin'. I've had lots of life going on around here to keep me from jumping back into the business, but I miss creating and SELLING! A few days ago I decided it was time to recommit to my creating, crafting, and to learning the business side of things. I set out to read everything that I could get my eyes with a goal to improve my terrible photos and complete lack of business sense. I read until my eyes were dried up little peas and my brain a twitching mass of gelatin. A week later....my photos? Still crap. My understanding of business and marketing? Bah!

Who knew growth could be so stinkin' painful? I think for the time being I'm just going back to what I do well...makin' the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment